Ok I finally found time to work on making major improvements on FlexOODB’s Intigrix-centric prototyping tools. I’m satisfied with the build today as we we’re able to finally fix some nagging interface issues.
Some new notable features:
- All child elements are tabbed after the parent (instead of automatically appearing at the bottom of the main element’s data).
- All child elements have working scoped (ie within the parent) searches.
- Moved menu on top (its used to be on the left which turns out to be a real waste of space).
- Added ability to define labels in the user interface config file (ie ui.xml) to allow better labeling for titles, column names etc.
- In relation to 3, added jscript controls for data field entries (e.g. user will be prompted if a required field is empty or email address has the wrong format for example — really nice script ) — this fits nicely with Intigrix’s validation engine acting as a front-end validator.
- Extensive use of JQuery for interface controls, UI, themes etc.
- Better and more intuitive controls (e.g. multiple deletes for lists, row click to view item etc).
Looking forward to building new projects with this one!